See Your Business Grow with a Corporate Lawyer in South Carolina
Plenty of business opportunities abound in the beautiful state of South Carolina. From small businesses to large corporations, you can find yourself garnering success among the state’s population. However, if you want to guarantee growth and success in your business, you shouldn’t take your chances by going at it alone. You need the counsel of a corporate lawyer for South Carolina. And thankfully for local businesses, Buxton & Collie LLC is just the law firm to put you on the track to long-term success.
For ten years, Buxton & Collie has helped businesses throughout Mt. Pleasant, Charleston, and South Carolina. We’ve seen clients featured on popular publications such as Forbes and the Inc. 500 List. Additionally, we help to support our community through blood drives, food collection, and more. Our team of attorneys is dedicated to you, and our only goal is to help you achieve yours.
What We Do
With Buxton & Collie, you gain access to an incredible amount of experience and knowledge when it comes to helping your company grow and prosper. Count on our team to give you the guidance you want and the legal protection you need.
- Capital Finance – Whether large or small, your business is made up of funds and assets that put a value on all your ventures. Our attorneys help you track your capital and reinvest it in ways that further benefit your business.
- Incorporation – Looking to start your company or turn your business ventures into something bigger? Incorporation is the way to go! Through incorporation, you can form and organize your business formally, which is something our lawyers have plenty of experience with.
- Corporate Governance – When running a business, there are many legal hurdles you may face. Local, state and federal laws and regulations can quickly tank your business if you aren’t abiding by them. So, our team ensures your business follows the rules and stays above board with any actions you take.
- Partner Disputes – Sometimes, you want your business to go one way, but your partner wants it to go another. Having a legal mediator help settle your dispute is ideal in such situations. And whether you come to an agreement or choose to part ways, we will assist throughout the process.
- General Business Consultation – The day to day operation of a business requires you to make many decisions. And when placed in such a position, it’s always best to have counsel where you can voice your ideas and get a second opinion. Buxton & Collie can provide such counsel, helping you make the best decisions for you and your employees.
- Other Services – Buxton & Collie covers numerous areas of corporate law. Be sure to ask us about:
- Asset Sales
- Family Businesses
- Corporate Agreements
- Stock Offerings
- Purchase Agreements
- Shareholder Disputes
- And More
For Business or Personal Assistance
While Buxton & Collie is a go-to corporate lawyer for South Carolina, we offer various other legal services that can help you not only on a business level but also personally. For example, our practice areas include:
Call Our Office
Don’t let another day go by without consulting with a corporate lawyer in South Carolina about your business and its continued growth and success. Give the professionals at Buxton & Collie LLC a call today! You can contact us at 843-606-2397 to request a consultation. Also, we are located at 940 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 100, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.