Support Your Property Sale with a Commercial Real Estate Attorney for Mt. Pleasant SC
Are you worried about your next commercial real estate transaction? Do you need help avoiding potential financial pitfalls when investing in a new property? Without proper legal guidance from a commercial real estate professional, there’s no guarantee you’re making the best deal for your business. Thus, it’s crucial to find support for your property transaction through a commercial real estate attorney for Mt. Pleasant SC. Give the team at Buxton & Collie, LLC a call today.
The Top Reasons You Need an Attorney
For commercial real estate especially, it’s not advisable to purchase property without any sort of legal guidance. And seeing as South Carolina law requires an attorney to assist with your real estate closing, you should have your attorney help with the remainder of the transaction process.
- A Better Understanding of Local Real Estate Law
- Commercial real estate law consists of numerous laws and regulations that stipulate the way buyers and sellers must manage a sale. And without extensive knowledge of local real estate law, it can be near impossible to complete a transaction. Thus, Buxton & Collie can provide legal guidance, all while educating you on the most critical aspects of your property sale or purchase.
- Easier Management of Legal Documents
- A commercial property sale takes time to prepare all the correct contracts and paperwork. And once that documentation is in your hands, it’s not the simplest to fill out. Instead, your attorney can manage all legal documents associated with your commercial real estate transaction. We will ensure paperwork is without error, the terms of a deal are fair to you, and the information you provide is up-to-date.
- Avoid Potential Pitfalls
- Purchasing commercial space doesn’t come without its risks. Examples of property issues include zoning changes, property tax debt, liens, etc. Thankfully, when hiring a commercial real estate attorney for Mt. Pleasant SC, we uncover all potential problems before finalizing the purchase. Whether through property inspections or title searches, we’ll identify all issues and help resolve them.
What We Do
Buxton & Collie’s team of real estate attorneys has incredible experience with South Carolina real estate law. Our understanding of local real estate regulations allows us to best assist our clients in securing a fair and legally sound deal. As such, we’ve dealt with various unique cases concerning real estate law, some of which involved:
- Restrictive Covenants
- Easement Agreements
- Brokerage Agreements
- Listing Agreements
- Development Management Contracts
- Commercial Lease Review
- And More
Ensure your next commercial property sale goes smoothly under the guidance of a commercial real estate attorney for Mt. Pleasant SC. Give the legal professionals at Buxton & Collie a call today! You can contact us at 843-606-2397 to request a consultation. Also, we are located at 940 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 100, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.