A Business Law Firm for Daniel Island SC Can Help You Reach New Heights
As a South Carolina business owner, you’ve overcome challenges and hardships to establish the business you have today. However, the fight for success isn’t over! There’s a significant amount to manage for your company, and it can be challenging to do so alone. Thus, having a business law firm for Daniel Island SC manage your business’s technical and legal side can prove an incredible boon for your organization. Talk with the Buxton & Collie, LLC team to discuss the business law services we can provide.
What You Can Expect from Buxton & Collie
Buxton & Collie’s team comprises local legal professionals who understand the needs of companies and business owners throughout the state. We supply dedicated and detailed counsel on various aspects of business law, helping your company expand, profit and stay compliant. Some such services include:
- The legal process for business incorporation can be long and complicated but will significantly impact the growth of your business. Establishing your company as an LLC or other organizational structure has advantages like limited liability, professional credibility, lower tax rates, easier financing, and more. Buxton & Collie’s team can help you get the incorporation process started.
- Contract Writing and Review
- Whether your company continually contends with legal paperwork or you must create binding agreements yourself, our team can lend a hand. Buxton & Collie’s attorneys understand how to carefully draft contracts, ensuring all documents are free of error and legally binding. Moreover, eliminating errors and loopholes helps you avoid potential litigation.
- Corporate Governance
- Speaking of litigation, our business law firm for Daniel Island SC can help your company stay compliant with all local and federal regulations. No matter your industry, there are legal obligations you must attend to. If you don’t, you risk opening your company up to lawsuits. Buxton & Collie will ensure your company stays compliant with all state and federal laws through corporate governance.
- Additional Business Law Services
- Our attorneys’ familiarity and experience with South Carolina business law have led us to be one of the go-to law firms for businesses throughout Greater Charleston. As such, we assist clients with partner disputes, purchase agreements, stock offerings, tax planning, start-up planning, and more.
Beyond Business Law
As Buxton & Collie assist your organization with all aspects of business law, our team of attorneys can provide legal counsel for additional legal practices. For example, our lawyers specialize in real estate and estate planning. Our real estate law services consist of title searches, reviewing lease agreements, sale closing duties, etc. Or, if in need of estate planning services, we can assist with the writing and implementation of wills, trusts and power of attorney.
Contact Our Office
The expertise of a business law firm for Daniel Island SC can help your business continue to meet its goals. To learn more about our services or schedule a consultation, call Buxton & Collie, LLC today at 843-606-2397. Also, we are located at 940 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 100, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.