Hiring a Business Law Firm for Kiawah Island SC Can Help Grow Your Business
Are you looking for different ways to expand your business? What else has proven successful for your growth besides advertising, offering new services, updating facilities, etc.? If you’re not sure where to turn to next, why not hire a business law firm for Kiawah Island SC? As your company reaches new heights, the guidance of an experienced business attorney becomes essential. Ensure your business is growing in the right direction with legal counsel from Buxton & Collie, LLC.
Our Business Law Services
There are many moving parts when it comes to running your business. While you take care of the day-to-day operations, allow Buxton & Collie to manage your company’s legal and technical details. Our attorneys provide business law services such as:
- Contract Drafting & Review – Contracts and documents are the crux of any business. Even if your company isn’t based in an office, you’ll still find yourself dealing with mountains of paperwork. To make it easier for you, Buxton & Collie can help draft and review all contracts and documentation, thus avoiding otherwise costly errors.
- Corporate Governance – No matter your business’s industry, there are state and federal regulations you must abide by. If you neglect your legal obligations, you open yourself and your company up to potential litigation. To avoid lawsuits altogether, our business law firm for Kiawah Island SC will keep you up-to-date on the latest rules and regulations.
- Incorporation – As your company reaches a certain size, it becomes impossible to operate without an established organizational structure. Thus, Buxton & Collie can guide you towards incorporation. By incorporating your business, you benefit from limited liability, professional credibility, lower tax rates, easier financing, and more.
- Business Consultation – Are you unsure of the direction your business should take? Why not receive advisement from our business attorneys? Our team is quick to offer general business consulting services. We’ve helped manage the success of dozens of South Carolina businesses, and we can assist with your success, too.
- Other Services – Our business law services don’t stop there! Our attorneys assist clients with business law, including tax planning, start-up planning, asset sales, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, etc.
Further Legal Assistance
Buxton & Collie’s legal services don’t end with business law. Our law firm comprises experienced attorneys specializing in additional legal practices such as estate planning and real estate law. Our legal work for estate planning for South Carolina residents has ensured families are prepared for the inevitable with wills and trusts. Moreover, our real estate attorneys assist at all stages of a property transaction; from initial title searches to closing sale duties.
Don’t get in the way of your own business’s success! Ensure you’re doing everything right to grow your company with the help of our business law firm for Kiawah Island SC. Call the professionals at Buxton & Collie, LLC today. You can contact us at 843-606-2397 to learn more or request a consultation. Also, we are located at 940 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 100, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.