Achieve Success with a Business Lawyer in Mt. Pleasant SC
Getting a business lawyer in Mt Pleasant SC is the first step towards long-term success for your company. Business lawyers provide legal counsel and advice on matters related to building, expanding and protecting your business. And the larger your company gets, the more your need for a business attorney grows. You need an attorney that you can rely on and one with a proven record of success. You need the law firm of Buxton & Collie LLC.
Founded in 2010, Buxton & Collie LLC has grown to be a go-to attorney for businesses in Mt. Pleasant and the surrounding areas. Our extensive skills and knowledge of business law has earned us numerous accolades and is further proof of the success we can earn for your company. Whether you run a small business or a large corporate office, our team can assist you in any of your business ventures.
How a Lawyer Can Help
From the beginning to the end of your company, a business lawyer is there for you at every step. If you want to be sure your business is as successful as it can be, a business lawyer is one of the only ways to do that.
- Opening Your Business – In preparation for opening day, right into your first month serving customers, a business attorney can help you get everything right. It begins with an initial structuring of your company and goes into securing permits, acquiring licensing and more, so everything is in place when you first start.
- Legalities Dealing with Your Property – For most businesses, their location or storefront is the most crucial part. Thus, a business attorney helps ensure every part of your real estate is in order. From acquiring the right zoning to making deals with your landlord, we help you stay ahead of any property disputes.
- Assessing and Acquiring Capital – It takes plenty of money and investments to run a business. So, we work with you to track your financials, attract investors, acquire bank loans and more. Helping you keep your business afloat financially is one of our top concerns.
- Writing and Disputing Contracts – Throughout the lifespan of your company, you’re going to be making a lot of deals and transactions. Most of these will require contracts to be drawn up and signed. It’s the job of your corporate lawyer to help you create said contracts, while also not getting into trouble with contracts other companies have made for you.
- Mergers and Separations – If businesses grow large enough, it can sometimes be beneficial to merge with another business to pool resources. And as a corporate law firm, we ensure mergers and acquisitions go as smoothly as possible. Or, if you’re looking for an out from your own business, we can layout a plan to ensure you get what you deserve out of the separation.
The Right Practice Area for Your Business
As a business lawyer for Mt Pleasant SC, we ensure to cover a variety of practice areas. So, if your business needs assistance from our law firm, we can approach your problems from a place of skill and experience. Our practice areas include:
When the success and reputation of your company are on the line, you want a business lawyer in Mt Pleasant SC you can count on. Give the professionals at Buxton & Collie LLC a call today. You can contact us at 843-606-2397 to request a free consultation. Also, we are located at 940 Jonnie Dodds Blvd #100, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.