Talk with a Commercial Real Estate Attorney for Daniel Island SC
If you’ve ever dealt with buying or selling a home, it’s not a simple process. And for commercial real estate, that goes double! Commercial property sale and rental must contend with more laws and regulations than your standard residential property transactions. And to best help you navigate the legal intricacies of real estate law, a commercial real estate attorney for Daniel Island SC can lend a hand. Reach out to Buxton & Collie, LLC professionals for proper legal guidance.
Reasons for Hiring an Attorney
Do you need an attorney to assist with your commercial real estate transaction? The short answer: yes! Here are a few of the most important reasons for having a real estate lawyer support your purchase, sale or rental of commercial property:
- Checking the Property Title – If there are issues with the piece of property you wish to purchase, such as liens or unpaid property taxes, a title search can uncover them. And for further protection against title mishaps, we can assist with acquiring title insurance.
- Review and Negotiate – Regarding leases, a commercial real estate lawyer can assist with reviewing and negotiating a lease agreement. We ensure the terms of a lease are fair, legal, without error, and represent the best interest of your business.
- Handle Documents – Commercial real estate transactions require extensive documentation to complete. Having experience with real estate law, we can manage all contracts and paperwork, helping you understand what you’re signing.
- Finalize Closing – South Carolina law requires an attorney to be present at the closing of any real estate transaction. However, we do more than watch the closing proceedings. We assist with distributing documents, do final checks on contracts, facilitate the transfer of funds, and more.
How Else Can We Help?
The services of a commercial real estate attorney for Daniel Island SC extend beyond the management of a transaction’s closing. Our team of legal professionals has extensive experience with South Carolina real estate law. As such, we’ve helped resolve issues involving:
- Title Searches & Insurance
- Brokerage and Listing Agreements
- Restrictive Covenants
- Upfit Allowances
- Land Development
- And More
Talk with Our Team
Purchasing commercial space doesn’t need to be a challenging process with the guidance of a commercial real estate attorney for Daniel Island SC. Call Buxton & Collie, LLC today at 843-606-2397 to request a consultation. Also, we are located at 940 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 100, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.