Grow Your Business with the Help of a Corporate Lawyer for Sullivan’s Island SC
Running a business in the United States is no simple venture. And especially if your business begins to grow, there are rules and regulations you must abide by. Otherwise, you risk getting caught in lengthy and expensive litigation. Thankfully, it isn’t difficult to avoid litigation if you have the proper legal guidance. By hiring a corporate lawyer for Sullivan’s Island SC for your business, you can stay out of trouble and continue focusing on expanding your operations.
What Your Lawyer Will Address
As a corporate lawyer, there’s plenty of work that goes into keeping your business running efficiently. And it’s not always a matter of ensuring what your company doesn’t do, but what it must do as well. Here are a few of the legal matters best suited for your attorney to handle:
- Incorporating your business makes it a separate entity apart from the owners. Thus, managers, owners and employees are protected from direct litigation.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- As your company grows, you might bring other companies under your wing. Your attorney can help finalize documents, negotiations and agreements related to mergers and acquisitions.
- Corporate Governance
- To ensure your company runs smoothly, corporate governance can establish a system of rules and practices for the management of your business.
- Contracts are required for deals, negotiations, acquisitions, and more, making an agreement legally binding. Allow our attorneys to draft airtight contracts, ensuring no mistakes or loopholes make it into your documentation.
- An attorney will ensure your company complies with securities law, avoiding issues like insider trading, fraud, market manipulation and more.
- Start-Up Planning
- Getting a new business off the ground isn’t easy. However, an attorney can help by securing venture capital either through private or public financing.
- Other Aspects of Business Law
- A corporate lawyer for Sullivan’s Island SC can further assist your business with asset sales, partner disputes, purchase agreements, stock offerings, general business consultation, and more.
Further Legal Support
While Buxton & Collie is well versed in business law, we provide additional support for more personal legal services. For example, our team can help you establish wills and trusts to complete estate planning for you and your family. And for those looking to invest in real estate in South Carolina, we provide our expertise as closing attorneys and title search lawyers.
Talk with an Attorney
Give your business the legal support it needs through a corporate lawyer for Sullivan’s Island SC. Call the professionals at Buxton & Collie, LLC today. You can contact us at 843-606-2397 to request a consultation. Also, we are located at 940 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 100, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.