Find the Right Real Estate Attorney for Awendaw SC for Your Closing
While your typical home sale or purchase isn’t easily completed, commercial property sales are incredibly more complex. However, for either property transaction, the need for a real estate attorney for Awendaw SC stays the same. In South Carolina, the law requires every real estate transaction to have an attorney present at closing. And for help for your closing and the preparation behind it, count on Buxton & Collie, LLC.
Residential and Commercial
Whether selling your home or looking to purchase property for your business, Buxton & Collie can back you with over a decade of experience handling local real estate law. Allow our team to represent your best interests throughout the property transaction process.
Residential Real Estate
For homeowners (or soon-to-be homeowners), we lay out the groundwork for a successful sale for all parties involved. With our help, your transaction will be legal and binding, with no errors in contracts or documentation.
- Initial Prep – Our team will prepare and review the necessary documentation for your home sale. That includes purchase agreements, title documents, mortgage documents, transfer documents, and more.
- Title Search – An attorney makes sure there are no problems with a property title before final purchase. If we uncover issues like property liens or missing tax payments during a title search, we will rectify such problems before the sale continues. Also, we offer title insurance through outside partners to protect you from unforeseen mistakes in a title.
- Sale Facilitation – Upon closing day, your attorney will explain all documentation to every party and facilitate the final sale and transfer of title. Our job is to act as a third party, ensuring buyers, sellers, lenders, and agents follow standard real estate transaction practices.
Commercial Real Estate
The commercial real estate process is more complex than residential and requires a deeper understanding of South Carolina real estate law.
- Property Rights – Businesses must follow more rules and regulations when looking to purchase and build on land. From navigating environmental regulations to acquiring the appropriate permits, you’ll need a real estate attorney for Awendaw SC to handle the details.
- Leasing – Not every real estate transaction ends in a transfer of ownership. As far as leasing property is concerned, your attorney can assist in drawing up contracts that provide the best value for your organization. Furthermore, we can represent either side of a lease agreement, being the tenant or landlord.
- Zoning Laws – Depending on where a piece of property is located, you might be restricted by what can be placed upon it. Local zoning laws should be a concern for anyone wishing to purchase commercial property. Thus, our attorneys can help you either find land best suited to your needs or work to have zoning changed for the land you’re interested in.
Talk with Our Team
Managing real estate law in South Carolina can be a challenging prospect without the right real estate attorney for Awendaw SC by your side. Give the Buxton & Collie, LLC team a call today! You can contact us at 843-606-2397 to request a consultation. Also, we are located at 940 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 100, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.