Find a Real Estate Transaction Attorney in Daniel Island SC for Buying or Selling Property
It doesn’t matter what side of a real estate sale you’re on the side of; having a real estate transaction attorney in Daniel Island SC is crucial to your sale’s success. And with professionals like Buxton & Collie, LLC, we help alleviate the stress and confusion of local real estate law. To see how our team can assist in your commercial or residential transaction, give us a call today.
There are fewer laws and regulations associated with residential real estate sales. However, the entire process can still benefit from including a real estate attorney. Allow Buxton & Collie to protect your next real estate transaction with services such as:
- Title Searches – A simple title search is all it takes to uncover potential legal issues with a piece of property. For example, you might find a piece of land has unpaid property taxes, or a lien has been applied to a home’s title. No matter the scenario, our team will actively work to resolve it.
- Review Documents – The paperwork provided by your real estate agent alone might not be extensive enough to cover your property transaction. Thus, our attorneys can assist with drafting contracts and purchase agreements. Furthermore, we can review existing documents for errors, loopholes and vague language.
- Oversee Closing – Per South Carolina law, you are required to have an attorney at the closing of any real estate sale. Of course, you should always search for an attorney well versed in local real estate law, such as Buxton & Collie. We will act as a third party for your closing and facilitate final negotiations, including the exchange of funds and the sale documentation.
Much of the same services we offer for residential real estate sales we also offer for commercial real estate sales. However, due to the complexity of commercial real estate law, there are several other areas we cover. Our commercial real estate law services include:
- Regulation Management – There are numerous laws and regulations associated with commercial real estate. It’s the job of Buxton & Collie to stay up to date with the latest and ensure your commercial sale or purchase abides by all laws. For example, we assist with legal matters involving zoning, easements, tenant/landlord agreements, disclosure laws and more.
- Drafting Contracts and Agreements – The legal paperwork associated with commercial real estate is more involved than with residential purchases. As a real estate transaction attorney for Daniel Island SC, we have extensive experience drafting contracts and agreements for leases, new construction, commercial purchases, etc.
Talk with Our Team
Before you begin your search for new residential or commercial property, be sure you have the support of a real estate transaction attorney for Daniel Island SC. Give the real estate law professionals at Buxton & Collie, LLC a call today! You can contact us at 843-606-2397 to request a consultation. Also, we are located at 940 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 100, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.