Finalize a Property Sale with a Real Estate Transaction Attorney for Sullivan’s Island SC
As you begin to close in on a property you wish to purchase, unexpected problems can arise. What does the title of your property look like? Does a lease agreement cover all terms discussed in negotiations? Are your legal documents prepared correctly? To prevent these issues and protect your property purchase in the long term, you need the guidance of a real estate transaction attorney for Sullivan’s Island SC. Reach out to the team at Buxton & Collie, LLC!
Residential Real Estate
Whether buying a new home or looking to sell, a residential real estate sale is more involved than you might think. Thankfully, our team is well versed in local real estate law. By hiring Buxton & Collie, we manage the most crucial parts of your property sale, such as:
- Property Title – A property might seem OK at first glance, but there can be potential legal issues right under the surface. In doing a title search for your potential purchase, our team will uncover problems like property liens, easements, unpaid property taxes, etc. Upon discovering such issues, we assist in their resolution and connect you with reliable title insurance providers.
- Contracts and Agreements – Any mistakes made on the contract and legal documents associated with your property purchase can have long-lasting and significant financial consequences. Thus, having a real estate law professional draft your contract and purchase agreement is your best option. We avoid costly mistakes, vague language, loopholes, and discrepancies in your transaction paperwork.
- Final Closing – South Carolina law requires an attorney to be present at every real estate closing. Ideally, Buxton & Collie will have assisted with your sale long before closing! However, as it relates to finalizing your sale, we act as an impartial third party during final negotiations. We’re available to explain contracts and terms, disperse funds, and keep records of your sale for future reference.
Commercial Real Estate
As with residential property sales, your real estate transaction attorney for Sullivan’s Island SC also handles property titles, legal documents and closing procedures for commercial property. Although, the complexity of commercial real estate law can require an attorney to manage additional legal matters, such as:
- Lease Agreements
- Brokerage and Listing Agreements
- Development Management Contracts
- Restrictive Covenants
- Uplift Allowances
- And More
Talk with Our Team
As you’re required to have a real estate transaction attorney for Sullivan’s Island SC present for your property closing, you should have an attorney well versed in local real estate law. Thankfully, Buxton & Collie, LLC fits the bill! To learn more about our law firm, contact us today at 843-606-2397 to request a consultation. Also, we are located at 940 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Ste 100, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.